Project Description

DEFILIPPIS PASTA FACTORY

Renovation TORINO

3 months 200 mq

DEFILIPPIS PASTA FACTORY

The “Pastificio Defilippis” has undergone a big renovation that has restored this historic Turin store to its splendor. During the intervention, particular attention was paid to the care of the brand, starting from the woods to get to the decorations, thanks to supplies and manpower of meaning.

Val Salice Restauro e Ampliamento
Val Salice Restauro e Ampliamento
Pastificio De Filippis

THE HISTORY

The history of Pastificio Defilippis begins in 1872, when the chef of Casa Savoia Domenico Toso returns to Turin and opens his workshop at 39 Via Lagrange. In 1939 the restaurant was bought by Maria Ferraris Defilippis, who renamed it with the name of her husband. Since then the pasta factory has kept this name. In 2008 the Damilano family took over the old property, bringing various changes to the premises and transforming the pasta factory also into gastronomy and restaurant. A renewal that has never overshadowed the tradition, craftsmanship and attention to everything that has always characterized the historic pasta factory and that has led it today to become a reference point for gourmets.
(source pastificiodefilippis.it)

Pastificio De Filippis
Pastificio De Filippis
Pastificio De Filippis
Pastificio De Filippis
Pastificio De Filippis
Pastificio De Filippis
Load More Posts