INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF DATA
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it, as well as methods and purposes of processing personal data.
This information is provided pursuant to articles 13-14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 – hereinafter, GDPR To those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: www.ferrericostruzioni.com
This site is owned by FERRERI COSTRUZIONI S.R.L. which manages and maintains this site with the aim of providing information and communications regarding the products or services offered.
The information is provided only for the site in question and not for other websites that may be consulted through our links, of which FERRERI COSTRUZIONI S.R.L. is in no way responsible.
FERRERI COSTRUZIONI S.R.L. based in Via Ferrante Aporti, 15 – 10131 – Turin (TO) in the capacity of Data Controller of your personal data, pursuant to and for the purposes of EU Reg. 2016/679 – GDPR, hereby informs you that the aforementioned legislation provides for the protection of those interested in the processing of personal data and that such processing will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Contact details of the Data Controller
The Data Controller can be contacted at the following addresses:
– Telephone: 011 8399982
– Email: email@example.com
Registro imprese di Torino
REA: TO- 1075015
Share Capital: 50.000,00 euro
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
Data provided voluntarily by the user:
– SENDING COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESSES: the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site, for sending specific requests, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests , as well as any other personal data included in the message.
– CONTACT US: the compilation of the data collection form, explicit and voluntary, aimed at requests for information, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the request for information.
Specific summary information is reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The data are mainly processed with electronic and IT tools and stored both on computer media and on paper supports and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the procedures set out in Articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of adequate security measures to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, our portal may contain links to other websites, not managed by us. We are not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal moral content, advertisements, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the Privacy legislation by sites managed by us to which reference is made. To improve the service offered, an immediate report of malfunctions, abuses or suggestions is welcome to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
The data will be processed for the following purposes:
1. Browsing the site. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) of the Regulations. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to create a reserved area on the site;
2. process requests for information, quotes, technical support. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) of the Regulations. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested feedback.
3. to provide information on services and products supplied and about changes in products or services. The legal basis of the processing is the consent of the interested party, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. a) of the Regulations. The provision of data for these purposes is optional, but failure to provide it would make it impossible to obtain the requested feedback;
4. carry out the obligations established by laws or regulations. For this purpose, the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. c) of the Regulations.
5. the protection of the Data Controller in court. For this purpose, the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller pursuant to art. 6, par. 1, lett. f) of the Regulations;
SUBJECTS TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED
The personal data relating to the processing in question may also be communicated to subjects who are granted the right to access your personal data by law or secondary and / or community regulations. Your data may only be disclosed to competent and duly appointed subjects for the performance of the services necessary for proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party. Furthermore, some data may be communicated and disseminated to the internet operators of which FERRERI COSTRUZIONI S.R.L. uses for the management of its domains.
Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
We point out that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, pursuant to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is established for a period necessary for the performance of the requested services and in compliance with the regulations in force regarding the retention of fiscal, tax and contractual documentation.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
1. The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
a. the origin of the personal data;
b. the purposes and methods of the processing;
c. of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
d. the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e. of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
a. updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
b. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c. the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
d. data portability.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a. for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
b. to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5. The interested party has the right to request the limitation of the processing.
You can exercise your rights by sending an email to email@example.com or by sending a written request to the addresses specified above.
Furthermore, if the interested party believes that the processing of their data is contrary to the legislation in force, they can lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority for the protection of personal data pursuant to art. 77 of Regulation 2016/679.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your consent.
In this website we have these necessaries, functionals and lasting 1 year cookies:
cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary: Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category.
cookieLawInfoConsent: Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.
cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional: The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.
For more information on cookies and their use, please visit:
All About Cookies.org www.allaboutcookies.org