ISO 9001 is the most famous quality improvement standard and certifies that the organization has prepared and monitored optimization strategies for its work processes. Relying on a construction company with ISO 9001 certified standards, such as Ferreri Costruzioni, means being able to count on important advantages, such as saving time and money through efficient and profitable management practices and minimizing risks, because the services comply with the quality standard.
In particular, ISO 9001 certification shows that the organization:
– has set up an adequate quality management system
– analyzes and understands the needs and expectations of customers
– guarantees the characteristics of the product
– has determined and manages the processes to finalize the results
– guaranteed the availability of the necessary resources
– strives to prevent non-compliance and adopts improvement processes designed to resolve non-conformities, analyze the causes, carry out corrective actions and manage complaints
– has carried out an effective internal audit
– is continuously monitoring, measuring and improving the effectiveness of its quality management system.